PKF Rashed, Badr & Co. (PKF Egypt) is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network. It is one of the Egypt's leading firms of accountants and business advisers, established in 1948 by Mr Fouad Rashed.
Our clients can be confident that the work will be carried out by a team of dedicated professionals.
Our clients benefit from an integrated approach based on understanding the key issues facing small and medium sized businesses. This enables us to meet their needs at each stage of development and allows them to focus on building the value of their business.
Our worldwide network enables the sharing of expertise and experience, and supports the ability of local teams to offer our clients globally relevant advice, grounded in local knowledge.
To be recognized as the first choice for companies in their selection of professional advisers and as the best alternative to the "Big Four".
To provide clients with a quality service that focuses on the specific needs of each client - addressing business problems with creative solutions grounded in practical experience and high levels of expertise. We are committed to the values of integrity, professionalism and independence.
PKF Egypt partners and executives are registered in the following Egyptian Authorities:
- Ministry of Finance MOF
- Central Auditing Organization CAO
- Central Bank of Egypt CBE
- Egyptian Financial Supervision Authority EFSA
- Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors ESAA
- Egyptian Society of Taxation
- Egyptian Society for Public Finance and Tax
- Arab Federation of Accountants and Auditors
- National Bank of Egypt - Appraisal & Feasibility Studies
- Exports Development Bank of Egypt - Appraisal & Feasibility Studies
- Industrial Modernization Centre IMC - Auditors Shortlist
- Ministry of Provisions and Internal Trade - Register of Appraisal Experts
- Ministry of Public Enterprise - Review Evaluation Reports
- Register of Economical Courts - Experts Report